Friday, November 6, 2009

Life Lessons

When me and my friend Mikaela were in this little quarrel, my mother told me: "Friends come and go, but family is forever."At first I really didn't consider it being a vital thing to resort to. When me and my friends fight got to the point where we were spreading nasty rumors about eachother, I decided to actually talk to my mother about it and how she could help me fix this relationship.

She listened very well to what I had to say. She said that she could sit me and Mikaela down and we could talk and reason out our problems. I said that was a very reasonable idea. It turns out we ended up talking to eachother before we were all supposed to sit down and talk to each other. We told eachother we were sorry and that we would never fight like this again. I find this life lesson to be very true and I feel that I have learned this the hard way.

1 comment:

  1. :) I remember you saying something like this on your myspace blog... but you said that you disagreed with your mother, do you still disagree?
    It's too bad you had to learn the hard way. I'm sorry that happened.
    (}

    ReplyDelete